Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Zombie-ish

Nothing feels so good after having a cup of coffee. I had been sleeping late at night, waking up early and lead the rest of my day. Currently, I think it is obvious that my dark circles are getting darker and bigger.
This morning, I was studying and memorizing..oh boy, I started to feel zombie-ish again. Reading constantly unknowingly the content.
So, I made Johnathan to go have a cup of coffee with me at the Plaza Siswa. Wow...after having a few sip of coffee, I, finally am awake. AWAKE. I must say that the coffee is a little bit sweet and I had told the man there to make it 'KURANG MANIS'. Still....and should have asked him to put more evaporated milk.
Anyways, Johnathan had help me to solve the quotes that I was having trouble on defining. Ah...now I understood a bit but still not sure if it's a third person words. So, at least there are no more puzzles.
Johnathan also had become the psychology doctor of the day (tho he is not taking that subject) by describing my personalities...hahaha.



























Nothing is more important than you are here and happiness...

No comments: