Friday, January 16, 2009

Bitchin me?

I can't stand all this childish act or should I say it's all my fault? One day, I was browsing my NS friend (I consider that person is a friend) pictures through Friendster. Well, to see if she's fine.
So, while I was browsing, I saw a picture of mine in it. That picture consists of 4 person.

K, S, L and Me.

The main point is the caption for that photo says

K, S, L and I've met all kind of people in there (sort of).

I laughed ok. My name was replace as I've met all kind of people in there. Gosh. Haha...

Oh my fuckin goodness, that was completely amusing.

Flashback:
During my NS days (I had fun), I remember vividly that there are cat fights in my team. However, it was a wrong decision for me to choose sides. In the end, I think I ended up, the whole team (all Chinese except for L and the other races) hated me.
I've no idea what had I done. Somehow, it was L and L2 (both of them had the same name) got each other into cat fights over just some ridiculous matter. Wow, I couldn't believe it, I sided L (that moment, I was just trying to stop her from hitting people) and that already determine me to be her side.
Ah..how foolish of me. Should have just step out of it.
Then, days went by and all the Chinese of Alpha...crap. You know...Bitch fest begin (that is when everyone leaving for form 6, only I realized). Blah!
Blankness of who pin pointing me, bitching me, accusing me and yada yada yada. Seriously, I THINK that these people had not known me well enough. Ok, maybe we (NS candidates) are desperate, bored and lonely so create some dramas and I'm the victim??? What the fucking hell is that?
The main actresses (L and L2) aren't the bitch so I was the ONE.
All I ever did for the bloody past 3 months there was trying to be nice to people and joining their allies.
I lent so many hands to many people and this is how I am remembered??? (Not names but bitch names especially the photo caption that I mentioned).
My aunt was right. Really RIGHT. Although thousand of good deeds were done but once a bad deed done, that shall be remember forever.
So, how true can that be.
Maybe, during those fucking days NS days, I was being used. I was too naive and kind.
But, after the bitch fest had over, I learned how to judge a person through content of the book. Never ever be such an idiot.
I don't know who triggered the bitch fest in Alpha team.
That eventually ended me up as the most hated person (It could be).

Yup. You must been thinking that I'm the most lonely person or pathetic. Haha..You're wrong. I've my ways to entertain myself.

So, sometimes I'm better off alone. But, I was still wondering what had I done to receive this kind of treatment. So called friends la huh...

So, I wasn't the mild bitch to them after all. I was the real bitch.

K was right. I've really seen all sorts of people inside there. True colors were formed after all of them were stuck together for the bloody 3 months. Desperado for release.

To those who fuckin bitchin bout me:
It was just merely three months and you people are so kolot. You people, merely know me and this is how you defined me. I feel so sorry for you people.

Blah..so tired of explaining and reasoning for these ill- minded people.

Anyways, all these so- called 'FRIENDS FOREVER' made me laugh at all this act of childishness.

Clueless on why do I still think about this...should've just kept the memorable ones. So, call me evil, meany or whatsoever, I just couldn't be bother to keep in touch with them. Trust me, they also couldn't be bother to care about me. So, just let it be.

Damn the caption..so cute..haha..that is my name.



Initial names were replaced in order to protect these people's privacy.
(I am being respectful)











































* I learned not to trust people easily.

2 comments:

Amber said...

what to do, these ppl are fresh out of high school. still bringing their high school drama with them. dont let them get you down woman! but yeah, trust is smtg important and if ppl take advantage of that, you should know what to do...

call the hitman.

瑜颖 said...

yeah...
u go woman..
thanks for the encouragement.
damn...the photo caption is amusing.

assassin huh?
ahaha