Friday, January 9, 2009

It wasn't Celcom's fault but it's mine.

Finally, I don't know why and how it all began especially my mouth. I've no idea where the hell did I get my courage to blurt it out. Seriously, I do not know where did I got the courage. Maybe it's my instinct that helped me to untie my troubling knot.

I, finally, told my parents about the Celcom incident. Yet, they didn't lecture me or grounded me for using the phone without barriers. My line got barred. Apparently, I got surprised that my parents told me to get my line unbarred. So, I did.

My mum and I went to the Celcom's retail shop to check the bills and the line. So, we went to ask the receptionist. (She resembles of my buddy in the national service and that's her attitude). Anyways, I remember vividly that she jot down those on my usage distribution. Before that, the bills soar up high till RM 80.05. YIKES...For my bloody whole life, I've never had the intention to abuse the privillege of using postpaid line.
The distribution is:
RM 6.45- local calls
RM 14.30- SMS

RM 56- 3G
RM 2- GPRS

And because of that, I had exceeded my credit.
Ok, I know where is my mistake. Little did I knew that I use my mobile phone for online. Previously, there are friends telling me that the current new handphone is able to log in to internet by using WLAN. So, with the lack of knowledge, I use it naive-ly. FYI, RM 0.10 for 1 KB. YIKES!!!!

Then, I punished myself by paying the phone bills by myself. Initially, I paid RM 50.00... to ease my guiltiness. My beloved mum insist me to take the RM 50.00 back from her but I insist not to even though I know the temptation of it. So, I learned my lesson. Never going to use anything without any knowledge of that particular object. Now, my line is already activate. I can make calls and send sms-es already.

Dear buddies, now you know why I'm always on budget. Ridiculous budget. Because I'm saving my money for my rainy days. This is my rainy days. So, you will have to understand why do I always come up with budget... haha... :p

To JS, I will never use my mobile phone to go online and showing off anymore. :p

4 comments:

一聪*~ said...

congratz for ur activation of ur phone.. ^^
(actually shud b congrat for ur courage tat solved this prob finally.. ^^)

take care lo~

瑜颖 said...

haha..thanks for the encouragement..forget to give credits for u...
haha
thanks..
u take care too

Amber said...

i got myself into that same problem before i left msia! hahah! my cousin gave me one of her nokia phones so i was like yay nice and all... then wah can go online! double yay! hahaa... gee why did i think it was free ..

瑜颖 said...

ahaha..betul ka?
then what happen to ur credits?
haha