Friday, January 23, 2009

TOP 10 MOST DESIRABLE MEN

Ok..I just finished looking at the list of most desirable woman from Galaxy Blog. I couldn't believe Eva Mendes top the list. I thought it could be Jessica Alba (not listed at all), Scarlett Johanson (no.7) or maybe Megan Fox (she was the runner up). Come on..of all the women. I don't hate her but she looks kind of old and I don't think she can act. Even Anne Hathaway is better than her but she was placed in no.5. Eva Mendes..maybe she's got the almost perfect body but not her looks.

Then, I came up with Top 10 Most Desirable Men.

(Ringmaster's voice) Ladies and gentlemen, let me proudly present you

TOP 10 MOST DESIRABLE MEN (Danielle's way)



1. Ananda Everingham (Cambodia + Australia= Thailand)

2. Daniel Wu (Shanghai + USA= Hong Kong)

3. Daniel Henney (USA ---> Korea)

4. Jake Gyllenhaal (USA)

5. Julian McMahon (Australia---> USA)

6. Hugh Jackman (Australia ---> USA)

7. Keanu Reeves (Canada ---> USA)

8. Owen Wilson (Canada ---> USA)

9. Johnny Depp (USA)

10. Shia LaBeouf (USA)


And few to name the rest
Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty)

Orlando Bloom

George Clooney

Vince Vaughn

John Krasinski (The Office)

It is obvious that most of the men were chosen are 'ah pek'. Yet, they are talented and good looking.

No comments: