Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thrice

Next time before making any decisions, I'll make sure I'll consider, not TWICE but THRICE or more than that.
All these while, I've been to eager to make decisions just to please everyone.
Therefore, all these anxious decisions making pulling me to dilemmas.
I'll knock my head again and again to wake myself up.

Last night, I punished myself by facing the walls to rethink all the troubles that I've caused to everyone. I don't know where it all began and when it began.
This morning, I tried confronting but it wasn't my desire answers. This time, I think THRICE. I'm pleasing people again and whining again. However, this time, my decisions might bring effects to every sides.
There is no winning and losing in this bet I've made.
All I can say is I can't put up a genuine smile of my days that I've been going through.
So, tell me, how much worse I can get...

I really can't smile genuinely, I smiled for the sake of pleasing.

I've been so childish. I can't declare that I've grown up even though the age is bound to enter another phase. But, wait...holy shmoly...I'm that old. *pinching face*
Anyways, I can't self declare that I'm mature in the way of thinking.



Was listening to The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments: