Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tag by Irene

I got tagged by Irene.
This is just one short tag...Putting pictures??? Now, what the hell...haha


1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair... just take a picture...
3. Post the photo with no EDITING.
4. Post this instructions with your photo.
5. Tag 5 people to do this.

!

@

#

$

%

^

&

*

Alright! Let me present you my picture as requested by the tag!
Since, everyone was having there typical looks, I decided to give the untypical one...
Yup, I look horrible but..I love it. Yeah!





Actually, this was taken in the noon. So, I came up with this picture to resemble me enough. Enough said...it is obvious. The other side of me. Come on...

Yesh..and I would like to tag:

Susu
Cheryl
Jolene
Aik Chong
Jonathan
Ghee Onn

No comments: