Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Roti John Jepun

Let me show you how does Roti John Jepun looks like. What do you imagine at first? Rice, seaweed, sashimi, wasabi and so on...Apparently, it looks so....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let me do the description.
There is bananas, coleslaw, corns, egg, bread and tonnes of snowy white mayonnaise plus tomato and chili sauce.

It costs RM 4.20. I don't know how it tastes like as I wouldn't want to be the white mice.

His beloved school

My bro and I today went back to his beloved school St. Francis (rolling my eyes) for his document approval. Then, we thought of having our second brunch there just to wait for his teacher. I realized I miss the life of my secondary school.
And ta-da, he ordered this Roti John Jepun for his lunch while I was drinking my Mochacinno ice blended to awake myself. I wasn't concentrating while I was driving before that.

No comments: