Sunday, January 11, 2009

Forms

Chinese New Year is drawing near day by day. Yesterday was Chinese lunar 15 and this remark that Chinese New Year has 14 more days to countdown. It's a custom for us youngsters to get new clothes for Chinese New Year and consider it as a reason to get new clothes. Haha...
Today, I accompanied my mum to get my beloved brothers clothes. Both of them somehow are reluctant to go to the shopping mall. So, they ordered their favored clothes and we get them.
My mum and I spent 4 hours in that mall just for their clothes. It's freaking cold there...my hands got frozen. Mind you, there are kind of many customers inside the mall.
I show my dissatisfaction of restless.

I got so tired of choosing, I ended up hiding myself somewhere to rest my feet.
Finally, after paying those new clothes, we went to the information center to get our lucky draw forms. 10 forms. I filled 5 and mum filled 5.
Cute eh the forms.


My 5

1 2 3 4 5 (the prizes are cars)


In to the box

5+5= How big the chances of us to win?

By the way, the mall is Plaza Soon Seng@Fajar (old)@The Store(new).

No comments: