Saturday, January 17, 2009

A seasonal Change

Holla peeps!
If you notice that I had changed my header to BiYatches Unite.
Well, that's my current thoughts.

What drives me to change it?
*Smiling evilly* Hmmm...that's because if you read my profile and my previous posts.
I can't stand for wearing masks all the time. So, I had to be myself which is on virtually. Realistically...Just wait and observe me. For once, just let me be comfortable. Not trying to say that I had been uncomfortable with people but just want to step in to my comfort zone.

I curse with bad words but with limits. Guys always claim that I'm rough and rude. What the hell...So, I'm the obvious ones. There are fakers *cough-bitch fake*-cough* out there. Yea, exposing myself made me vulnerable. Revealing my weakness, that's bad. I've my own limits.

All these nonsense it's hanging there for sometime but I'm flexible to it. It's like my seasonal (stupid) brain...changing it like seasons.

Basically, I don't hate anyone unless you get on to my nerves. I discriminate jerks, buffers and so on.
Nah..who cares.
As long as I had the guts on what it takes.

No comments: