Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anna Nicole Smith- Dumb blonde. Gold Digger. Retarded. Fat. Retarded Whore. Fat Pig. Retarded Fat Whore. Fat Whore

Yikes! I'm going to rot myself sooner or later. I rot myself by sitting in front of this computer thru browsing endless of sites.

Then, it occur to me while I was playing linking game in YouTube. At first, I was searching for songs then watching Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears Disney's video that I ended up closing it, finally, I watched MadTV's production. MadTV main theme on those current issues are parodies. Endless of parodies that makes you laugh till your tears drop a liter.
Hilarious

Dumb blonde. Gold Digger. Retarded. Fat. Retarded Whore. Fat Pig. Retarded Fat Whore. Fat Whore. Hahaha...All these names are not my inventions on her. Watch it if you know who is Anna Nicole Smith. I suggest (for those who are clueless on Anna Nicole Smith) you read Wikipedia first before watching the video to spice up even more humor.
Just helping.



Note the names that the attorney called her.



Note her spellings on cheer leading.

Real one dumb blonde.

No comments: