Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends categorization

I was reading a random blogger's blog and it struck me when I scrolled to the posts stated there MATERIALISTIC. I scanned through one sentence,'they 'love' you because they need you', different ways of treatment, looks matter the most and money has become one of the necessities of life for the current century.

After I entered my uni, I can feel the materialistic atmosphere around me whether by looks or money. That time, I don't really have friends in my class and my buddy was in different class. Few weeks later, I noticed the friends categorization had formed for the materialistic ones. Guys who only care for the looks when making new friends are everywhere. Girls are the same too.
Damn! Maybe for my whole life, I've been too discrete in everything. I always tend to categorize things. Please allow me to be the philosophy of the day. I've already categorized FRIENDS.
Let's see.

Lost and Forgotten
Met before and forgotten them in the future where you regard it as Deja Vu whenever you met again.

Glimpse
You've been introduced to this stranger by a friend of yours. Both of you greeted, shook hands and smiled. That's the end. No conversation and interaction. So, whenever both of you bump again somewhere else, the opposition tend to ignore or doesn't know you even though you're ready to greet. That's why it's called glimpse.

Hi- Bye
The same condition but there are conversations and interactions. However, when both of you bump again, both of you greeted and that's the end of it. Simple greetings and manners conversation.

Backstabbers
This kind of people can be seen in the materialistic world. They willing to betray their friends to achieve their goals. What a dirty way to achieve goals. The way they do it could be behind or directly. I prefer it directly..as it's fast and visible for me without driving me go paranoid days and nights. It can be your so- called best friend by wearing different kinds of masks in every situation just for you. A friend you 'need' the most and yes, I've encounter it. Hypocrites.

Needy
This, I regard it as a friend when you need them the most. Don't get me wrong. It's when each individual you met has different kinds of abilities and specialties. This is pretty straightforward whereby you called just for help. Basically, the conversation that you ever made are all about problems that you're facing and asking for help. At the same time, the opposition are okay about it. Problems about anything whether it is about social, work, money or love.

Childhood
Childhood friends. I don't want to elaborate much about this as this is common. However, my primary and high school close friends are considered as childhood friends.

Close Friends
They are the ones that really care and concern you but not as close as buddies.

Buddies
They are the ones that are willing to go crazy and while with you. Not only, they knew everything about you but they can spot the sadness and joyous through a look of everywhere they can spot on your face expression.

That's it. I'm probably too tired...Damn! I splurged excessively on myself today. Heart Pain.

No comments: