Monday, January 5, 2009

Why do I love walking in the rain....

I LOVE WALKING IN THE RAIN BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS I AM CRYING.

Stole this quote from someone's blog when I started to play the linking game.
I don't know if it is under the definition of life or love.
But, it is true.
Cause when you cry under the rain, the raindrops had cover those tears rolling down all over the face.
Somehow, you still will get notice as your EYES begin to SORE which comes in RED color.
:P

But, I really agree and love it.











Yea, I can't wait for tomorrow's soya milk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah..so it's stupid.
i would go for chili padi or cut onion.
so that when i cry nobody notice i'm crying actually..
sounds cool huh?hahaha

瑜颖 said...

well, yeah.
that is true.
but to emo a bit then u say like dat lo...haha