Friday, January 9, 2009

Death

Mum just broke the news that another relatives of ours had passed away. My mum's third aunt so is considered relative. The third aunt is my grandpa's sister-in-law. Although all of my grandpa's brothers live nearby but to be honest, I've no idea who is who in the deceased family. They only live few houses away and for 20 years, I've not spoken a word to them and don't even know the related ones.

Recently, there are many deaths of loved ones that either had connection with me or not. My cousin's maternal grandpa, my grandpa's cousin (I had mentioned it before), my aunt Kelly's mum and now, my mum's aunt. I was speechless and mourned for their losses in my heart.

I just don't know what else random questions going to pop up anymore. I can't even draw a conclusion and I wouldn't dare to think what is next.

Maybe I'm too paranoid as I believed that human's life is fragile. Very fragile.
Believe me.
An accident can cause don't know how many bones to fracture, how many milliliters of blood had lost and so on.
You can't predict the future unless you're one in a million. If you do predict the future, you're going insane too. Why do I say so...as you started trying to get control over things that shall happen and you ended up with many stones sinking down all your freedoms. Adding stones day by day, hours by hours, minutes by minutes and seconds by seconds.
Every seconds determine everything in all the actions you had done unknowingly the consequences of it.
Label me for having depressive disorder but I'm just sharing my thoughts.
Guys probably runaway from me for being too details.
Girls probably runaway from me for being such a freak.
So, I don't give a shit about it.
Yet, I'm not diagnose with the disorder.
People nowadays enjoying their materialistic life too much which brings them to forgot their loved ones. They see bigger things without realizing that there are smaller things that own bigger stories. They have overlook the small things in their daily life.

No comments: