Monday, January 19, 2009

Requirements

So, last night I was chatting with Kimirockz. We chatted and chatted out of nowhere I came up with a question,'Eh, let's talk about your life there' and as we chit and chat then the topic leads us to love life of each individual.
So, here and there bits of this and that. Then, it came to mine...quarter huh...
Then, I came up with a list of boyfriend requirement. Oh girl, that was completely outrageous. I was clueless that how do I came up with that...Ok, I was probably about to doze off. But, those requirements are true.
Haha...it's been so long that one individual asked me what kind of guys I'm interested.
Overall, I don't have high expectations and those are just my dreams.

Requirements
  1. Willing to make me a cup of Milo for breakfast
  2. Independent
  3. Have sense of humor ( I love laughing)
  4. Quick thinking
  5. Able to do household chores
  6. Good virtues (this is the additional one)

What the hell, it looks like more of looking for a husband. Haha..
So, I said 'as long as he sayang me can already'.
If he don't know how to make me a cup of Milo, I'll teach him to make me one. Haha..Meany me.
Damn, I laughed.
Don't ask me why Milo. I just happened to come up with it.
All of these requirements are just ridiculous and it only happened on my dreams. Thus, the Kimirockz said it's hard but it's just a dream.






Was listening to Panic at the disco- Northern Downpour

6 comments:

Unknown said...

chiu...so easy..i thought got what requirements.

瑜颖 said...

ok lor...
then u think got any guys who suit all my requirements???
duh...

Unknown said...

如意郎君何處覓?

有才華的長得醜,長得帥的掙錢少,掙錢多的不顧家,顧了家的沒出息,有出息的不浪漫,會浪漫的靠不住,靠得住的又太窩囊…


男人呢?

漂亮的女人不下廚房,下廚房的不溫柔,會溫柔的沒主見,有主見的沒女人味,有女人味的亂花錢,不亂花錢的不時尚,時尚的不放心,放心的沒看頭。

;p

瑜颖 said...

and that is why love is BLIND!

Unknown said...

yalo..it's blind then why you came out with those requirements?;p

瑜颖 said...

like i said ma, it's just some dreams k...
haha..
all ur expectations itu, sudah melebih- lebih...
dat is hard to fulfill ok