Friday, January 9, 2009

Celcom's fault

Holy mothertrucker!!! I can't do any outgoing calls and sending sms-es anymore. I can only received incoming calls and sms-es. Few days ago, I received an sms notifying me that I've already exceeded the limited credit (my first phone bill notification). That's weird. I hardly call to anyone except my family. I only sms what is important... and the unimportant once in a while. Basically, I've no idea what's my limited credit...By the way, I didn't tell my parents, I believed I'll get lectures from them. So..I'll might have to wait for the bills to come. Waiting for them to realize.
On the contrary, if I don't tell them NOW, I might not make calls during emergency. I might not sms important stuffs. Well, at first, I don't give a bloody shit about it. When the emergency needs of calling pops out in the situation, I am getting worried. Results of telling them NOW, I'm afraid of their lectures.
Tell me what should I do...should I or shouldn't I get lectures???

10 comments:

一聪*~ said...

lolx..jz a lecture..
but ur prob can be solved after tat lecture..
so, y nt u get a maybe half an hour or 1 hour lecture to let this problem solved?

jz sacrifice ur ear/time to exchange this.. ^^ jz take it as a learning too as when u go out work u'll get more lecture by boss..hehe

瑜颖 said...

Haha...thanks for the encouragement. Haha...lecture...i tried my best for my entire life to avoid lectures...

一聪*~ said...

haha..impossible u can avoid for life..especially when go workin.. xD sure wil clash of opinion atleast..haha

瑜颖 said...

That I don't mind arguing in working. I don't matter boss punya lecture. But, family's lecture..I am so scare ady...haha

一聪*~ said...

lolx..icic..
mayb i since small being lecture by family til grown up..
so din feel ntg much..haha

瑜颖 said...

I am in the same situation with u. from small till now, but still scare...haha
mcm phobia
still kena lecture almost every week..haha

一聪*~ said...

then a..since every week oso kena d lo..
+ 1 more doesn't seems much la.. :P

瑜颖 said...

cannot. I beh tahan ady..i think this case will be the worst lecture for the month...hahah

一聪*~ said...

lolx..then take a rest 1st lo..
check the bill lo..no choice liao.. :P
happy cny lo..^^

瑜颖 said...

haha...yup
I will take that as a lesson for me. Grounding me myself..haha
U too
Gong xi fatt chai
niu nian kuai le