Monday, January 19, 2009

KungFu mee

Two nights ago, my mum, Yeng and me went to the Tomyam restaurant somewhere near my house to have ice kacang.
RM 3.00 and it's worthy.
RM 3.00 which includes cincau, jellies, broad beans, peanuts, atapchi-s (there are loads of them and I went nuts), something that looks like frog's egg, raisins and bandung.
Taste overall not bad but the texture of the shaved ice is bad. A lil bit rough.

Then, we browse the menu...
I've seen before Mee goreng USA, CINA and other countries you can think of (well- known countries)
Yet, I've not seen this before and too bad we didn't order it cause that's when we realized after the order was take. I was surprised and all of us were laughing at it.
Let me present you...the Tomyam's restaurant special MEE KUNGFU.
I ain't buffing but its real.


I blame the camera's flash...the price for it is RM 4.50. Probably you will master the KungFu after eating this. Haha
I must say they are really creative in terms of business to attract customers. As creative as this.

No comments: