Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bored

Now, it's officially holiday and I did not self proclaimed my very own holidays. Obviously. *Slap forehead*. Happy holidays to MMU students.

On my way to the library, I was walking the stretch, I saw the white pigeon. Fully white and now, I know it's hideout. Wanted to take pictures of it but it flew. Idiotically, I forgotten to take a picture of it's hideout. Looks so angelic, I mean the white pigeon. I see hope.

So, after my last paper which was CCC 1010 or Chinese in Communication and Culture. Oh boy, my first time leaving the exam venue early. I finished my paper around 3.40. So, I felt bored and not wanting to leave the campus early so I decided to drop by the library again to find serenity. (Seize the opportunity of silence while I can).
It was indeed very empty

As I step my foot in the library, I can feel the silence where this time, SILENCE is REALLY GOLDEN...*crickets singing*...
Wow...so, I climbed the stairs all the way to third floor. Suddenly, I thought of stalking someone through looking out the window. Pathetic, I know. But, I was really bored.
I went back...but before I went back, I craved for an ice- cream.
There is no reason for cravings but I'm a huge fan of cold desserts. It's an act of feelings.
So, stopped by at Jusco's McD for desserts. I saw the limited edition flavor for McFlurry. That's where my mouth stimulates more saliva...haha..
Got one!!!

Please don't feel gross and this is the real color

Yeah..Though it costs me RM 4.30 for one. But, it's worth spending as it sourish and not too sweet unlike the strawberry ones that my brother had before. It tastes like Sunkist orange juice.
Agh..I forgotten the name of the flavor...what was it??? something with the word luck.. Ah...who cares. It's the flavor that designated to go with the Chinese New Year. Taste so good. I drive while I eat.

Right now, I am waiting for my movie 'Wedding Crashers' to be finish download.
I use to think that Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferell and Wilson's brothers are good friends as I kept seeing them in movies. Gee...haha...but they are hilarious comedians.

No comments: