Sunday, January 4, 2009

Desperate smokers

Just came back from relatives wedding reception dinner.

Malaysian time had occurred again. The invitation card says 7pm and these ignorant people reached an hour later while my side of my family had reached 20mins earlier than actual time. Another ignorant people. Well, mostly are youngsters that reached late. But, they don't look that kind of working-ass-off-or-boss-fired type, they look so ignorant towards the time. Resulting the time for the dishes to be out around 8.30pm. What the hell is wrong with these people? No wonder, the 'Malaysian Time' had make our country 'proud' internationally. Somehow, we, Malaysians, just can't be punctual. Thank goodness, they are smart enough to print the invitation cards stated there 7pm. If it's 8pm, the dishes will be out probably in 9.30-10 pm.

The dinner was held in an air- conditioned room. It is obviously that no smoking in the air-conditioned room but these desperate smokers can't live without a sip of it. For the whole 3 hours in the extremely cold room, they smoked and smoked that made the whole room looks like London. What the fuck. Now, my beloved dress smell likes cigarettes and I've been contaminated as I'm the secondhand smoker. I just hope their lungs burn faster and their money flow out faster. Cigarettes price increase year by year so I hope their money flow out faster then only they will realized that smoking is not good. Somehow, these people are desperate smokers. They willing to share a stick of cigarettes and the contaminated saliva. Wow...Sharing is caring and so they share the same...hmmm...you know them.

Overall, I had fun observing. Actually, I kind of dislike going to all these kind of reception dinner especially sitting with the unknown or the relationship between the host is just so so only. It is indeed awkward and boring. Real bored. Sit, eat, look and bye bye.

By the way, I saw someone in the dinner too and that someone is getting good looking and smart. But, I ignore as it is none of my business.

No comments: