Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nosy



I went for swimming today. Man, it's been ages that I've not been swimming (only 2 months). I miss the pool, the water and the sport. Swimming of course.


The Pool

Today, the water seems to be very crystal clear, sun was glaring but not scorching hot, windy, cooling trees and COLD water.
The moment I jump into the pool, I felt like I really wanna get out from the pool. The water is so COLD. Oh my goodness..but I stay still in the water and determine to swim.
Ah..after few laps, I felt comfortable with the water.
I swim and swam.
I don't mean to be nosy or busybody but I was too bored so I did some observation on swimmers and their family.



OBSERVATION 1:
Parents with 3 kids and 1 maid.
Kids are happy and enthusiastic to swim. Dad made the kids to do warm up. Mum was there..to see???
Ok, so after the kids jump into the pool, it's been half an hour and I don't notice any interaction between the husband and wife. Therefore, my assumptions are they probably had a fight before coming to the pool.

OBSERVATION 2:
A little girl (approximately 7 years old) and her aunt.
Obviously, both of them were there to swim. She might just be usual kiddie.
However, I underestimated her. She begin her lap from the 20 feet range and had the stamina to finish her lap to 4 feet. I am impressed. She managed to swim 10++ laps.
Then, in the changing room, she speaks with an accent. Again, I assume, she's probably from the Mat Salleh's country and here for Chinese New Year. Anyways, she is just so adorable girl with her short hair.

I just like girls like her age to have short hair as they look neater and cuter. More to independent, that's what I think.

Oh boy, only 14 laps and I'm already exhausted and out of breath.
But, I'm proudly to say that I manage to swim for 20 laps in the cold water.
After finished changing, I went to the coffeehouse to reward myself.
Watching the sunset while drinking my ginger tea and indulging my 'Tapai' ice- cream. Little did I know, my parents had finished their golf course earlier than I thought. Without any hesitation, I packed away my ice- cream and watched the sunset in the car with my parents.

A cup of sunset's rays...(is actually my ginger tea)

No comments: