Friday, January 9, 2009

Random Thoughts 3

Random Thoughts 1:
Seriously, I've been seeing so many artworks beautifully. They are just gorgeous. I've been collecting non stop and it kept going. My gallery probably have 200++ of artworks regardless of categories. For months, I changed my status to art collector or (to be more informally) virtual art thief. I vowed to be a photographer but it seems like I'm lack of inspiration and creativity to get more artworks. Now, stealing artist's arts which makes me envy towards their products. Ok..Now, I determine to produce my masterpiece with my limited environment. I vow...

Random Thoughts 2:
I was playing the linking game previously and I noticed that mostly bloggers' profile had their introduction of themselves conclude themselves that they are just a normal person. This had became an awestruck to me. If you notice my friendster's profile, I had it their clearly stated I'm EXTRAORDINARY. Yes, I am special. Believe me, I am one in a million. I don't give a damn what you're going to label me. You can call me attention seeker but..like I really care. Come on, there are millions of people out there and each of us are unique...well, that is what I think. So what if those superstars are extraordinary, they are also a human plus the overexposure of themselves in the public. It's the norm that determine us where to group ourselves and that is why at times I love going against the norms. Hell yeah!!!

Random Thoughts 3:
I despise people who loves acting as though they are so cute... If it's cute by nature, I don't care. The habit of acting cute grossed me out. I know some of you might say me that I'm jealous cause I don't have the attention that I want or I'm jealous cause I don't know how to act one. I mean if you want to act cute, please act it fairly towards everyone. I point towards to girls especially, when they see guys...Hell No...the voice, out of any reason, change to higher pitch (which is very annoying, ear plugs please), actions are all getting even soft, laugh softly (come on la...they laugh wildly at the back ok), brushing their pathetic hair even more, widen their eyes bigger (as though they had done double or triple eye-lid surgery) and so on...Blah...It's a sore eye to me. Oh boy, if there's a girl turn 360 degrees immediately seeing foolish males, the best I can ever do to myself is avoid hanging out with them anymore. They are just fakers...pathetic fakers. Fake it with a license please. Double sided face. I don't mind if a girl prefers hanging out with guys but it is not a necessary for them to be the best actress ever. I've seen it before and I hate it. By the way, hate the Jonas Brothers. They suck!

Random Thoughts 4:
I've predicted that my upcoming holidays (or is a holiday already??haha) is going to be a restless holiday. I've made up a list on tasks MUST do. You got me...MUST and is not WANT anymore.
  1. I took up a challenge for my next semester and I've to had it done by this holidays.
  2. Get ready for Chinese New Year preparation
  3. (My big stupid brain) Continue my unfinished software learning.
  4. Have fun for Chinese New Year
  5. Listing out ways to avoid unwanted scenario that could get worse for the next semester.
  6. Finish my movies (this is a WANT but I change it to MUST)
So..I've to finish where I've left it started.

2 comments:

Amber said...

hehe that was really random

瑜颖 said...

definitely