Friday, January 9, 2009

DRUMS

Cool eh...But, I bet it worth thousands plus.

After 50 times of listening to Incubus- I wish you were here, I got mesmerized by the bass and DRUMS of course. I've been wanting to take up a musical instrument ever since my secondary school. Before that, I wanted to pick up guitars but I find it kind of...typical. So, I buried my desire of learning a percussion such as DRUMS!

Unbelievably, my brother had learned Chinese Drum during his secondary days and he is showing off by playing his so called air drums on the table. Me..*pfftt* here sitting down and whining wanting to learn drums.

If you watch video clips of rock bands, yea..drummers sit and play..and they do always got block by all the singers standing in front of the camera which made them undiscovered by their fans. Drums complete a song or music which (to me) signifies the head banging moment of a song. I would say drums can be noisy but once you pick up the drumstick...wow...magical moment...you create tempos for the other instruments to follow. Drums also create suspense moment such as... *drum rolls*

Hardly see females play drum but if they do, they are hot. Do you know that you need both side of your brains to play drum? Apparently, yes. It's simple, you need both hands to control the tempos and you need legs too. (The fact is true). That's why I call it genius for those who play drum. It's not easy to use both side of hands to play drums. Yea..it's not easy.

However, if you want to own a drum, you need to have big spaces around cause...you know the size of it.

Drums for the music production

Only certain songs so far I've spotted best drumbeats.
MCR- Cemetery drive and Helena
Travis (Blink 182)- the remix of crank that and many more..
and the rest...I've forgotten them.

The movie 'Drumline' is blasting. I mean..how cool can it be??? Drum battle and I say DRUMS ONLY!

No comments: