Thursday, January 8, 2009

Morning

I proudly present....



Morning....

This morning I felt fresh and enthusiastic to lead the day, maybe I had coffee before I cam-whore. The morning sun rays had shone to me. I can smell the breeze of the sun rays. I allowed my legs to be tanned under the sun rays and it felt so warm, the morning sunshine is healthy. The sky is clear with little blankets of clouds. Birds flying across the sun rays swiftly. My shadow is glowing and I'm happy. But, I've predicted that my day is just my usual daily routine but only with the positive mood today. So, I cam- whore....



Oh sun rays

I wish my legs can be this long...

I like this pic the best

2 comments:

Amber said...

ahh you still have our WANTED shirts!

your eyes look really great in the last pic. like mysterious yet so bright... nice :)

瑜颖 said...

hahah...u spotted the baju...
haha
my mum said the shirt is cool
haha...
thanks..i love that pic too