Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New year

Happy New Year 2009 to all my fellow people out there.

My first post on this particular day.

My aunt and her daughter Little Xuan had came down to my house. Weeee.....

Oh boy, last night, XX clapped her hands to me.
Only 1 year old.
She is just adorable with her new grown teeth.
She gave me hi-5 though she don't know what is it.
She even called me Jie Jie.
She is quite 'tam chiak'.
She is busybody.
Yes, she is a smart girl.

I had no affection of love and interest in dogs. Whenever I see them, I try my best to avoid them by running or walking away.

Few minutes ago, my neighbor (few houses away), was walking his beloved dog. By the way, I've been noticing it for very long time that the stupid and uncivilized neighbor acting irresponsibly for the past 2 years.

What my neighbor and his dad always did was walking the dog everyday and allowing it's dog to poo everywhere even on my car's tire and other resident's car.

Those cavemen walk their dogs with the nose up look make me wanna bring a stray dog and mate with their dogs. Maybe I should call the dog catcher or I get someone's dog to poo in front of their house.

To be unrealistic, I wanna get a sniper and assassinate the stupid dog.

Let those cavemen feel what the hell is everyone feeling.

Eh, hello, it is not that hard to carry a plastic bag and spade along to scoop the poo into the plastic bag. Please la, be responsible a bit. I know the dog's poo is 'biodegradable' but is it necessary for you to poo it everywhere openly. We don't need any free fertilizer from your dog.

Bring a plastic bag and a spade along when you walk the DOG! That's what the civilized people do.

Driving your stupid modified Proton Waja is already civilized and allowing your dog to shit openly ignoring us is just a caveman.

There, you stupid caveman. You should put this as your new year's resolution. Blah!!!!

No comments: