Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009


After days of pains and complaints, finally, Chinese New Year had come. A celebration where Chinese all around the world celebrate to welcome the New Year. Hopefully that will bring tonnes of luck, prosperity, health and many auspicious quotes.
So, here are the pictures I got while spring cleaning which is to shoo those bad lucks away (and I seriously 'need' it. Haha).


I've found stuffs that I've been always wondering the hideout of it. Yet, still reluctant to throw it away as I kept being sentimental. Yes and I know it does collect dusts if I still don't place them properly.
My brother's stuffs (they do collect dusts and not only me) which is even more than mine.
My brother's artworks. Mostly, his drawings are violent.

I find these cards are a waste of money!

My old friends...still remember this?

Apparently, this mini mahjong tiles are in brothers' room. Finally...found it.

My stuffs and I was being sentimental at that time.
My drawing which I think is the best among the rest.

Little Xuan left her hankie in my room.

Book that I flipped frequently

Can't believe I still have this

My rare chocolate wrappers

My watches casing

My collection of notebooks when I was in primary school.

I like this the best

I still keep this. My primary 4 birthday present. I still remember.

Then, we went to Tesco for groceries shopping. So called being environmental friendly and which is why I prefer to shop in Jusco.
Over usage of plastic bags


So, I am going to do my countdown with the firecrackers and fireworks around my housing area. Once again,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

May all of you are bless with luck, happiness and in the pink of health especially my friends who are still in overseas. Susu, Juinn Ruei and few of them...
Enjoy your Lunar New Year in Chinatown. Haha

Last but not least, my blog will be vacationing for a week. I'll come back with pictures..which I again..say HOPEFULLY!

2 comments:

Amber said...

HAHAHH i still remember the digimon!! and your sustagen bag!!

is the dracula notebook from genting? the motion master ride?? i had a james bond one last time.. but i lost it haha

瑜颖 said...

yea..do u still remember that we curi curi bring it to school just to battle.haha...