Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag by Susu

Aight, tagged by my beloved SuSu..
Completely exhausted from spring cleaning

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Susu


2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Close friends *slash* primary and high school matey *slash* Gossip (true kan?)


3. Your five impression of her/him?
Quiet, Quiet, Good Friend, Quiet, Quiet


4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
She bought me chocolate when I told her I'm sad (during form 2??)


7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Talk more a bit can or not? haha


8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Nah..couldn't think of it. (Will be thinking this while sleeping)


9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
Nah..still couldn't think of it. (Will be thinking about this too)


10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
(wishing only if I'm rich) Get her air ticket and fly back here for CNY.


11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Close friend


12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
Quiet at the first met


13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Independent and mature...(trying to stay strong)


14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Weak, emotional, vulnerable and (I need room for improvement)


15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
With humor sense and quick thinking person and also definitely RICH la..


16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
Thank you so much for whatever you had done for me especially to my family and friends and those who hated me. Thank you once again. *smiling*


17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.

1. Susu

2. my buddies

3. the guy in my class whom I always bring trouble (I guess so)

4. the guy who always leave comment

5. those who hated me

6. Ananda Everingham

7. Jolene

8. people that revolve around me

9. people that revolve around me

10. people that revolve around me

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
damn..it's me of course (in my dreams)


19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
go ahead and guess. so random


20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
(jolene) Urm..I don't know.


21. What is no.2 studying about?
wow..makes my typing easier..all of them are in accounting ;p


22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
urm..yesterday


23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
like i really know


24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yeah


25. Will you woo no.3?
Hmmm....not telling


26. How about number 7?
(jolene) nope


27. Is no. 4 single?
aiya..this fellow ar..memang la


28. What is the surname of no.5?
bitchbastardfuckers


29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
duh...reading my blog (just kidding)


30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Oh..apparently, yea.


31. Where is no.2 studying at?
same uni


32. Talk something casually about no.1?
crapping nonsense


33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
yes. (in my dream)


34. Where does no.9 live at?
scatter around the world


35. What colour does no.4 like?
eh, (bh) what color you like ar???


36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Nah..they don't get along


37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Oh yes...


38. What is no.6 doing now?
waiting for me in my dreams

Apparently, you can see, I've few people revolve around me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wth..what la memang..like i'm gonna single for life..ahhaa

i like white.green and all those bright colors..hehe..

瑜颖 said...

haha..i din mean it k.

Unknown said...

you mean it you mean it..you meaner.so mean,mean,mean,mean~~.LOL..;p

瑜颖 said...

dude...
okok...i mean it..
u shall be single for life.
do u want me to make it as a curse?
haha

Unknown said...

whatever la..remember to come and give some 香油钱 then alright..lol

瑜颖 said...

which temple?