Monday, January 19, 2009

Xiao Ke

Today, I kept recalling what Xiao Ke had talked to me. We shared the same interest and same thoughts. She is barely 14 years old and it feels like she is even matured than me. Sometimes, whenever I go to her house, she always gave me the ignorant looks. Apparently, it was my fault for not knowing her well, she has many things and news to share and talk about. Maybe I'm the one that is ignorant.

But, what I admire about her is for having her strong view and point. She has her own determination, independent and brave. Though, I can say she resembles me as in independent and strong stand. But, I deny for having determination and brave. I doubt if she can't be successful in the future.
She only get influence with media trends but not all those rebellion acts of teenagers. That is where I'm proud of her. She sticks to her family points and that's where she stand.
Xiao Ke also resembles my youngest brother with the way she talks, acts and their attitudes too. So, going back there, not only I have one frustrating brother but another one that resembles him.

Xiao Ke and I share the same interests as in musical instrunments. We want to learn drums and traditional musical instrunments. Apparently, she is ahead of me first. She took up 'Er Hu' while I sit down and listen to her joyness of learning. I did not envied her as I might make her to teach me. But, 'Er Hu' wasn't her first choice..is 'Yang Qing' (I think that is the word for it). Too bad the centre does not have it.
Meanwhile, drums...she got fascinated when I told her the benefits of learning drum. She wanted to learn it long time but couldn't find any teacher. She already made her plans where few years later (God knows when), she will learn and practice. That's when I insist her to teach me.

While she was talking about her bitches in school, I thought, teenage girls today aren't as innocent as I think anymore. Obviously, it was all the mass media's fault. It brought such big influence to them and that is where they happened to realize their fantasies. I don't want to pinpoint on which country and which artworks cause I happened to be one. But, I didn't turn out to be as bitchy as she describes.

Anyways, Aunt Kelly pops up her surprise last night by informing me that she bought stuffs for my family and is good stuff. Therefore, all I ever need is to wait for Chinese New Year. This year's CNY is bound to be confusing for places that we shall head for reunion lunch.


Was listening to Dido- here with me

No comments: