Thursday, January 8, 2009

Supergood

I had mentioned that this morning I'm feeling positively good. Yes, I was feeling good. I sang songs in the car. I smile throughout the whole stretch to the library. I even smiled at those playful cats in the concourse area. I was feeling supergood and extremely comfortable. I had put on my best shirt, pants and watch that made me feel comfy. My beloved MP3 had accompanied me, not to forget my buddies. I danced with my brother to express my supergood feelings. He, apparently, joined me dancing.

However, I met some annoyance that had surrounded me.
I got irritated in the library.
I saw a disappointing and shocking moment while having my exam.
I felt annoyed insecure.

Yet, that did not pull me back from smiling the whole day.

I felt lighter, my bag got lighter too (cause I've already returned the textbook. haha).

Yes, like I've said before, I've already predicted that today's routine is as usual and it is. But, I don't give a damn about it cause I'm feeling supergood.

No comments: