Monday, January 12, 2009

Paradise

I left myself rotting by listening to songs that left me fantasizing and dreaming again. Fantasizing my paradise.
What is your definition of paradise?
Endless green pasture, beautiful view for sunset and sunrise, clear streams of rivers, mirror look of the lake and so on...
But, those aren't my paradise. My paradise are buried deep down in my serenity of mind. Everywhere I go is called paradise as long as my mind is free. I don't need beautiful pictures of view to call paradise. My couch and television can be called as my paradise...The only thing and time I need a picture of it is when I need to explore. Step ahead of my paradise and move on to another destination to find calmness part of the world.
Even though, I (admit) am missing someone dreadfully but I'll leave it to the time to show and lead me the rest of my path.
I know the following path would not be my favored moment and wanted scenes but at least, I feel free.
Maybe my desired wish will be fulfilled in some other time.
Yet, I will still move on to see the wonders of the world holding back my wishes. I've seek my paradise and that paradise is my heart. The wonders of my heart.



*Listen to Someone to call my lover- Janet Jackson

No comments: