Monday, January 19, 2009

Crapping

I can't find the reasons to stop writing. If I don't write, I'm going to bang my head on the wall. So, assume I'm talking on the wall for once. I, seriously, need to crap for a moment. Just let me make ridiculous assumptions and nonsense thoughts.

Maybe I've got no one to crap so I end up myself HERE.

Many things had happened that I happened to not knowing it especially among my friends. I only get to know their latest updates through blogs, Facebook, Friendster and Messenger. Am I such a bad friend? I don't mean to be ignorant but it is something that I couldn't express it out. I felt awkward to just click on their e-mail add and ask, 'so, how are you?'. Then, after few answers, the conversation just stop. THERE...LIKE THAT.
I tried to come up with some topics and it happen again. That is why I'm so tired of asking. So, I just go to their profile and browse their photos just to see how great their life is.

I had enough to be the beginner and starter. I did not got repaid by all my deeds instead I all my deeds were always taken for granted (some people). I remembered that I've read my friend's blog and she had stated this sentence: I'm only remembered when I needed.
Well. Yikes. I had been experiencing all these ever since...the end of form 5 till now and I did not do it on others. Blah..Don't want to bring up old issues. Not in the mood to bring it up. Damn.

Anyways, grandpa made me smiled. Even though he barely walks and hardly talks clearly but he showed his love towards his grandchildren in all ways. Let's see, my cousin, I called her Xiao Ke @ Coco, she willingly to share her gossips with me about her bitchy schoolmates. Her brother, the King of Troublemaker, showed me his affection towards his dogs (I hate dogs). My aunt gave us pomelos and kerepok that she had fried. My uncle gave us coconuts..wow and that is why I love Chinese New Year.

No comments: