Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doze off

Oh my fucking goodness. I dozed off just now while revising my microeconomics.
This is where I just realized that I've not been having proper sleep for a long time. Usually, I always sleep around 11pm-12am. Now, extended to 1am. I barely get sufficient sleep of 8hours as I always wake up around 7.30am-8am. (budak baik kan?)...haha.
My dark circles are getting darker and darker, the ring of my dark circles are getting larger and larger. Apart from those, my face turn pale and feeling dizzy. You know the reasons.
Apparently, I stayed up late night recently wasn't revising any studies. I've no idea what the hell I've been doing staying up late night. Seriously. I couldn't recall anything at all. Now, all my insufficient hours of sleep had been accumulated.
After finals, I will have my revenge which is to SLEEP as much as I can.





I don't know why I'm blogging about this right now.

No comments: