Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Genting Highlands with Little Yu


View from the top


Uncle came by and popped up surprise by dragging me to Genting Highlands with my gramps and little Yu (Xiao Ke's youngest sister) which happened to be yesterday.
Well...going to Genting was true but popping up the surprise all of the sudden was joking. Both of my grandparents wanted to go to Genting Highlands so he brought us there. Only 6 of us. Uncle, Little Yu (his daughter), grandpa, grandma and me.
On the highway, we made room reservations in the car that day itself. The whole process of calling and booking room is just damn troublesome and troubling. Yet, we managed to get a room.
So, we tried to get the largest room in that particular hotel. WorldClub Room and is worth it. Since it's weekdays, the whole place which is usually crowded with 'people mountain people sea' but it's kind of empty. It feels good..not queue cutting and is a little bit quiet which I enjoyed. The Chinese New Year atmosphere was thick too.

Serenity
CNY atmosphere
Yada, yada, yada, yada and yada.
During evening, I brought Little Yu to play indoor rides as she wanted to play so much and I've got nothing to do. It was fun hanging out with her as I took the chance to know her better apart from listening to her all over again about her siblings whereabouts.

The food she can't finish and I've helped her to finish it

She and her carousel

Yeah..the view from the Reindeer ride

The visitor finds her cute and wanted to take a picture of her.

This little brat broke her teeth.

List of this spoiled brat's expenses
Tickets for both of us- RM 50.00
Dinner for both of us- RM 32.80 (she couldn't manage to finish it and there are many leftovers from her!)
Cotton Candy (to make her shut up and obedient)- RM 2.50 (doesn't look fresh and grandma helped her to finish it)
Coke- RM 2.50 (she refused to drink plain water)
Watching her playing happily and joyfully- PRICELESS

She is such as a picker eater and nags non stop (even worse than grandma)
Since, Little Yu can't ride the indoor rollercoaster, I made her waited for me a while with Aunt Kelly and I took the chance to ride it. So, it wasn't as thrilling as I thought. Short ride..short.
I found Bert from Sesame Streets which is very rare (usually there is Elmo)

Aunt Kelly came at night to see grandparents and join the fun too. She brought Little Xuan and she looks adorable in her oversize sweater (is meant for 4-5 years old toddler). She, finally, can stand quickly. It's been 3 weeks and she learned it fast. She even skipped the process of crawling. Anyways, Little Xuan was laughing happily when CNY songs were turned on. She danced, she bounced and she clapped. Damn..love her to bits. I've to say thanks to Aunt Kelly for all her gifts and accompany. Her family went back before midnight.

Next morning, Uncle, Little Yu and me went for buffet breakfast at the penthouse which is specially for the WorldClub room guests. That whole lounge is absolutely fantastic. Clear view from the highest floor, scrumptious breakfast, friendly and efficient service and I seized every moment of it. I like the sunshine that shines in. Throughout the whole view from the top, it is obvious that I'm above those clouds.
The entrance

The view of the lounge
I love to be on the top of the clouds

After breakfast, I made Little Yu to follow me for my shopping. I can't wait to reward and pamper myself. I went here and there while Little Yu gave me opinions. She is such a busybody but thank goodness she made my shopping easier. At the end of the shopping, I bought things for myself as I, seriously, lack of time for real shopping. I only managed to shop for myself.
See..it's damn seriously thick

By noon, we checked out and headed back home. The whole journey from the highland to the 'half- mountain', the whole road was full of thick cloud which is very serious.
Anyways, the whole journey to and from was full of fun and laughter. I paid attention to grandma's story, learned patience and handle one spoiled brat.

I did not forget to take the opportunity to take shots while waiting for her.



*I can say that I'm still learning on taking great shots and pics randomly.

Thanks to Uncle for dragging me to there
Thanks to gramps for adding the laughter in the car
Thanks to Little Yu for letting me to babysit her
Thanks to Aunt Kelly and her husband for coming all the way up to Genting Highlands.

I've got a list to do a whole personalities description on Little Yu. We made the staffs there laugh, smile and adore Little Yu and she is merely 5 years old.

No comments: