Monday, January 5, 2009

Creative department

4 hours before my microeconomics paper begin, I was sitting in the chilling library to continue my unfinished notes that I accidentally dozed off last night. After revising those notes, then only I realized that economics are all about creativity. Too late. I've already shut down my creativity department. Now, it depends on my ability to memorize. I sucked in memorizing. I only do the memorizing when something attracted me. Microeconomics...I despised as it causes my back lumbar pain, dizzy and drowsy.
Damn.
So, during the exam, I get creative. Finally, the creative department begin to operate. I drew this and that as I couldn't explain. I wrote my very own stories. Yes, get creative.
But, I spent much time on the MCQs as I was half awake. Well, 1pm-3pm is where one get doze off easily due to the decrease of blood sugar level.
45 minutes left and I just finished answering my MCQs. I left 3 questions of structures with their subs in it....
That's where the creative department began operating.
Conclusion: This is how I sucked in my microeconomics.


Now, I depend on this blind faith.





Again, I don't know why I blog this.

No comments: