Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why blog?

I blog everyday.

Yes. I do.

Why?

Expressing, bored, I hardly play games, stalk (joking)

I got so many things to do and I still blog?

Haha...

Yea, that's because it's my break in between and I do it to loosen up the tense.

From what I've observed, people blog just to jot down their daily life or as known as electronic diary. Writing down their life virtually. Some blog because they felt lonely. Some blog because they want to promote or market their products or as known as business blog. Some blog to dedicate when it comes to love (minority). Some blog just to follow the peer pressure. Some blog just to earn additional income. Some blog to gain fame. Some blog just to satisfy themselves.

For me, I do whatever I like and want and I don't give a pretty much shit about it. Yea, you can love me or hate me. I can be your worst nightmare or your sweetest dream. Now, tell me, what the hell am I doing here?

Till then, keep reading and don't forget to click the ads. Thank you once again. Hoho...

No comments: