Saturday, March 14, 2009

Raining days

Right now, I'm searching for N'sync songs.. yea, I know it's way back but I use to go crazy over their songs. Plus, they are the first and last boy band that I ever listen to. Haha... I couldn't find the song 'I'll be good for you' and thus, the song is unable to download. YIKES.

The whole family went back to Tangkak today. It was a sudden decision from mum while I was having tonnes of tasks to do. So, mum insisted all of us to go back. Right, I was happy and worried at the same time. I was worried that I couldn't finish my assignments and revising for midterms test but happy as I could go back and see grandma.

The whole journey to Tangkak, I can see dark clouds in the sky. Not that dark yet till my watch showed 5pm (was there chatting with grandma). The darkness in the sky resembles the 7pm's sky. It was dark. Alas, after all the strong winds, it rained. Rained heavily till the pavement was filled with water. I was happy to see the rain and was thinking of playing under the rain with my brothers... mum was there. So.. you know. Haha... It's been ages that I've last time played under the rain.

Later, we went to Pasar Malam, the rain was drizzling already. Still, we need umbrellas.. avoiding my clothes to get wet. Well, to walk in the lane with the umbrella was difficult. All the stalls had extended their tents and we barely walked with our umbrellas. Who cares, let's get soak under the drizzled rain.

It was cold and I was grateful to have good food on the table (from pasar malam actually..). At least the food provide warmth (spiritually). Then, sat down and listen to talks and gossips from the aunts. Haha... busy body huh... Then, I joined the kids to watch Tom and Jerry which reminded me of people in the robotics. Haha...

Ok... this is the most exciting part for me even though some might feel that I'm a little bit 'jakun' but it was my first experience. I've been using the old road but this time I had my steering wheels on highway! Wee... driving in the highway is simply straight. Too bad it was raining heavily and it was night. I've to slow down the vehicle. Dangerous road. My brothers and I had a minor debate over the car's radio. I insist to switch the station but he refuse. In the end, I switch it myself. I'm driving and I need lively songs. Yea, I rule and I'm a control freak at that moment. Hmmm....

Everyone congratulates Genius Lim and that makes him the man of the day. Should be man of the year in the family. He is happy and I'm happy.. for him. He really deserve it and making us proud of him. He even had his name appeared correctly in the newspaper. All the while, he was worrying the number of As' he could score. Ridiculous results from his paranoia worried himself but we believed in him. We knew and had witnessed ourselves. Even if he didn't make it, we still believe he had already score. haha... outrageous.


To all anti- Jonas Brothers.. Here is the clip from South Park. Mickey pissed off... haha...




Was listening to Wrong Impression- Natalie Imbruglia and Mad World- Gary Jules


Hmm... I can't stop thinking about it but I can't do anything about it. As long as he is happy and I'm fine with that. I have low self esteem whenever I started to think and question (in my mind) about him. I know I could have higher self esteem than everyone else but he just flicker me out. This makes me feeling small and tiny. What the hell am I crapping... I care and concern about him but I restricted myself to certain limits. I don't want to be remember as freak. Haha... That's why I feel like doing abusive actions towards him like throwing stones, for not putting his priority on the top. Come on... there is this picture that says, 'Boys are stupid. Let's throw stones at them.' Yup.. that had inspired me. It's not wrong for me to concern and care him. I do care everyone around me too. Haha... I do. Does he care about me? Nah.. I think he cares more of his priorities academically.





No comments: