Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Sunday

This morning I went for a talk with my brother. The talk was held for peers like him which is all about applications for scholarships. Well, for an hour and they were still circling around where they had not reach the point yet. *yawn*.. repetitions and unrelated.

Damn... my personal task is almost done. Finally... a bit relieve. Next, my critique essay which is really sort of bringing me the irritation on my body. Yet, I'm almost finish. Haha... But I still have my mid terms test to revise and I'm still stuck with my assignments. *boohoo* Thanks to Nik for believing in me even though I couldn't believe in myself yet.

Well, I can't wait for my mid term break as I've got more time to finish all my assignments and spending time for myself. Speaking of spending time, I've decided to get more DVDs and watch it till my whole body rots. Hmm... interesting. I'll list down my movies right after I'm officially on the break. Hell yeah! Besides, I even planned to download and listen to more songs and catch up with my long abandon activity, reading. Uh huh...

Few hours ago, I had successfully downloaded all the soundtracks from 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. Yes, I'm obsessed with the movie. That maybe leaves it to the attraction of the movie. Even though, I have to say that this movie's chronology jumps a lot especially the ending which leads me to so many questions. Yes, the soundtracks for that movie is really calming.

Alright, I can stop... hmm... how to put it? Well, describing my thoughts onto him. Yea, it's just something pleasurable for me to do to ease my inner soul *fuyoh, emo sial!...* I don't want to put the right word in here but I knew what was I missing. Whatever it is, I will try my best to help him. Hoho... As long as he is fine and I'm OK. How's he doing? If I'm not mistaken, he is probably having fun with his new found friends. I hope he is doing well. For goodness sake! (referring to myself)

Few days ago, I've been thinking hard about mum's thoughts. Well, even though it's a bit harsh but I realized that I've been this foolish all the while. I take too much pressure to please everyone and I had became 'supergirl' la konon... Dad analyzed everything and yea, I was indeed a little bit foolish and I was drowned into the dilemmas and doubts. Now, I'll just finish where I've started. Thanks to mum and dad for being supportive. Love you both.

No comments: