Thursday, March 12, 2009

David Blaine's spoof

While I was in the midst of cracking my nutty brains in my assignments, both of the Satan came to interrupt me in the middle of my pure concentration. They showed me some videos from YouTube. Call it seriously stupid hilarious. I can't stand it. I kept laughing whenever this so called David Blaine does his magic and then showed his face straight in front of the video camera.

Surprisingly, it has 22milions of users watching it. Yea, it is stupid but I'm in the midst of errupting so my brothers came in time to save my erruption. haha...

So, I thought of sharing the video to everyone whoever pass by my blog. Before you people watch the video, I suggest that you should watch a few of real David Blaine or Google him before you started watching this spoof version. Cause if you don't, you might get lost or think it's lame joke. Oh yea, they even had the credits with two calafair characters called idiot guy... haha...
They have divided it into 3 parts but lucky thing I found part 1 and part 2 are joined. So enjoy!


Part 1 and 2




Part 3

No comments: