Sunday, March 8, 2009

JCN night

My prayers were finally answered. I did went back to Tangkak after how my dad refuse numbers of time. Everyone agrees and we went back. Surprisingly to see Aunt Kelly was back and Little Xuan can stand stable. I was thrilled to see her stand. Meanwhile, Yee Li (Xiao Ke's little devil brother, 9 years old) had an eyesore as he peeps on girl bathing and Xiao Ke's upper lip got stung as she got kissed from her admirer... Nah.. Just kidding. Yee Li's eyesore was trigger from some germs and Xiao Ke's lip got stung by a spider. Basically, everyone is fine and in the pink of health. Glad to see them. Sadly, I had to turn down Aunt Kelly's offer but I made a promise with her.

Finally, I have Susu for loving my header's picture. She likes it and I like it. haha...

Here's the description for the Japanese Culture Night...

It was 6.30 pm when I reached there. Not to be kiasu but trying to kick out the habit of Malaysian Time. I wasn't allow to go in there yet as the ticket says 7pm. Well, I thought the show starts at 7pm. Then, I went to the field and sit at the benches to watch a football practice. It was amusing watching it and somehow, I spotted a stick figure guy running weirdly that wore a purple jersy with a number 10 on it's back... and that is ABUD. Oh my goodness, it was funny to see him run and I will definitely shock him the next time I see him. Haha...

6.50 pm, I saw YW was making her way with her boyfriend to the venue. Then, we went in to the main hall together. The props wasn't that bad and it's more of like on the safe side compare to last year. Door gifts and booklets are usual just like last year. Programme flow is also as usual. Drama... was ok and the main actress (acted as a cute racoon dog but seems like a cat to me) was bubbly. Unfortunately, the whole drama's plot to me was kind of short and seems to be mono and bland as though no climax. However, the dances were great but I wonder how come there is no traditional Japanese dance like last year.

YW kept telling me that I'm gonna strike the lucky draw and if I don't strike, she's gonna buy me a buffet meal. Well, of course I didn't won any lucky draw but I was feeling lucky the whole time. Thank you to YW for making me feeling lucky and I was just kidding about the buffet meal. It means a lot to me when she makes me feel lucky that night as I was feeling comfortable the whole time.

SL said the best moment of the night was when there was this live band playing some stupid Naruto's song (I don't mean to offense but it's just my preference), all of the sudden, a guy just stood up and rocked for the song. He was too passionate and his girlfriend was supporting him by rocking together. SL couldn't bear but to keep laughing as she said the scene just keep repeating into her mind. Well, YW and I stood up also, for a while. I mean, come on, live band is just fun and meant to rock. Ok, maybe I'm just too excited but be sporting a bit. Haha...

Then, the breakdance from guys came... More of like popping and ... (what is the other one?). Every part of their body really moving like waves of the sea. So soft. I knew one of the dancer ever since high school but it's just a hi-bye friend. The girl's one... I'm suspecting they are still in school uniforms except there is one who had her hair dyed. Their dressings seems to be a lil bit ah lian. Hmm...

Fashion Show came... mostly consist of girls and the males aren't that bad looking either. I prefer the traditionals rather than the modern ones. The modern ones... so called Japanese fashion can also be found in the streets of Kuala Lumpur except the manga maid look. Apparently, one of the emcees girlfriend had cheered for a hot looking male model and the emcee was sort of jealous. So, when the modern models came out... the emcee took the opportunity to pay back his revenge by cheering for each model. Don't ask me what happen in the end as I wasn't really paying attention.

Meanwhile, the Aikido (Japanese's martial arts) was amazing. The disciples of beginners seems to fall nicely. They rolled and spinned with beautiful angles. WOW. Ok... I was sarcastic. Even SL and I was jokingly said that they might prepare some puking bags after the show for the disciples to puke. I mean.. they kept rolling and spinning and falling. Good show. No offense for the Aikido's students.

Eating sushi competition... was fun. FYI, I did not participate but there is this guy which a friend of my friend. An international student. The emcees were looking for international students to participate and the whole gang pointed at him and shouted at his name. He daringly took up the challenge to eat the sushi rolls that was filled with wasabi. Hmmm... daring though. We kept cheering for him and shouted his name. At last, he didn't won the grand prize, it was a girl but he deserve the applause as someone said that he didn't had a sushi before and probably wouldn't even know what is a wasabi.. Now, I think he would never look or even mention sushi for a month. haha.. at least, he won a consolation prize with his tears rolling down and his mucus sliding down.

My post regarding the JCN's programme is not in chronological form. I describe what I can think of.

I totally had fun that night even though the whole thing was the same. So many jokes and laughters.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i tell u, today the scene just keep repeating into my mind. the guy was too passionate and his gf oso feel abit paiseh but also supporting him by rocking together. haahaahahaha~~can laugh till nxt week d ... lolz

Amber said...

haha! omg, wasabi... ewwww.. hahaha.. well, that seemed like fun! it sounds like the night turned out to be quite successful!

瑜颖 said...

>shiehlee
eh, don't la keep laughing at ppl. even if it's me (they play my favourite songs), i will also stand and rock. hahaha

>susu
Yeap. it was a success for them but everything seems to be the same like last year's. fun when i m there to critics and do funny observations. ahaha. u'll probably feel bored if u stay there long.

Amber said...

oh, really? hahaha only you can twist things up to make it seem more interesting! good job hehe. are you in the club? maybe you can suggest smtg new? hahaha let me go spy on the Japanese Student Association here then i'll let you know! hahahahaha how does that sound?

瑜颖 said...

Nah.. i make it up just to kill my boredom. haha...
i m not in the club. japanese somehow had become smtg that dun seems to be interesting.
please help me to spy the robotics club.. well... u know...haha