Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stalker for Abud

The usual Abud is always sarcastic in the way of teasing people. Apparently, Nik and I won over him! He had a stalker... some girl who came after us and insisted to sit with Abud. Oh my goodness, we thought she was Abud's friend. After an hour of the class, Abud finally admitted to us that she isn't any friends of him. This matter drew our eyes bigger... we finally found his soft spots. Wee... the next hour, Nik and I laughed and teased him. No elaboration as it's Abud's privacy. Definitely lots of laughter and craziness in the class. Yea, Abud made me sit with him the next class in order to prevent the stalker. Haha... Oh yea, I even had this matter in my FB's status. Check out yo! Stalk me ok.

I feel like strangle him for leaving the class early as there's some important activities that might help him for his assignments. Somehow, he did the right thing for leaving it early as the second hour of the class, we left after half an hour he leave. I feel like throwing stones onto his head. He doesn't understand the meaning of privacy. I'm speechless. Now, tell me, when am I suppose to do the thing? All I ever want is to get rid of this *pfft* thing which is to convey what I have been doing. Stupid things to do (I mean me). Was I not meant to confess?

Today, I've heard and encountered (people bringing up that) issues like SEXUAL HARASSMENT for 5 consecutive hours. During lectures, one of the topic is SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Secondly, during English class, there was this activity and the topic given was SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Lastly, my friend was talking and suddenly, he said SEXUAL HARASSMENT that some other lecturer was talking about in class. Now, that is sort of deja vu or karma or some weird things... SEXUAL HARASSMENT huh? I should be aware of it but it felt as though it's like Women' s Day except no colour ribbons on it. I think there is a message hidden behind it. Yea... so any girls out there... (and me too), please be aware. I was noticed indirectly for consecutive 5 hours and I better take notice of that.

Sunny day and bright day till that bloody scorching sun almost blinded my eyes while I was driving. After raining for (no idea) straight weeks, the sun finally shines which is a good thing. Killing all the germs.

Argh.. this is so agonizing to think of ways to raise the funds with the huge budget.

No comments: