Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fuckers that will never be living good

One thing good about Facebook is that I'm able to stalk on people. Yea, I was stalking at Ananda Everingham. Crazy but yea. I almost drool all over my keyboard but I manage to control my drools. Then, I head on to playing some untrue quizzes to see what does it says. I know myself well enough. Later on, I browse Deviant Art to soothe my art desires and collect those arts. Then, head back to Ananda Everingham's page to see any new updates. From one angle, he looks like Johnny Depp and the other angle, he looks like Keanu Reeves. Yet, Ananda Everingham is still Ananda Everingham. After that, I downloaded some songs to satisfy my ears.



I'll be thinking of Elmo's 'Tickle Me' that I saw today in Carrefour with BH. RM 99.90. Yikes. I wonder if Little Xuan loves it. Oh by the way, Little Xuan is able to dance and stand by herself. Wonder how's she doing? Did I sing horribly in the car? Haha...

I've been lending so many hands for the whole week and I wonder if it's my responsibility. I was frustrated, disappointing and glad. I was frustrated as there are some people who just couldn't cooperate and I failed to get equipments. Disappointing because there are some people who rather not help. I was glad that there are things turn out to be good. Some fuckers out there to sabotage. You don't get on to my nerves alright as you will never be living fucking good! Everyone had done their part and they just refuse to help. Tired of their lame fucking excuses.

My tutorials and assignments are still dead. I barely touch and read... How ar? LMAO

So, my Wira is back from the surgeries. Looking good outer.. I miss Wira. Haha...

Susu had shocked me with weeeeeeds... whoa. You will ended up blowing your head off with guns (if you are legally to own it), illustrated from Harold and Kumar go to the White Castle, Scene where they are watching tv.

Was listening to The Script- Breakeven

No comments: