Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tag by Jolene

1. Do you have secrets?
It wouldn't be secrets if they are revealed



2. Do you ever try a few days do not eat anythings?
I would not dare to do it. I'm always on food mode.



3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Primary school. Just couldn't wait to go even though I knew I would get caned.



4. Coffee or more coffee?
Coffee of course and you wouldn't want me to go hyperactive after the second cup.



6.laughter, or forever smiles?
Both are the best.



7. Who is more important? Lover or best friends?
Hmmm... Oh boy, the law of attraction...



8. The person you like is already attached, what would you do?
Smile and move on lar...



9. What made you smile today?
I saw Elmo-mo-mo in Carrefour today which says Tickle me and then Elmo started singing. Wee...


10. Angelic or Devilish?
You decide


11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Dream came true???



12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
Didi, Mimi, Bibi, relatives, friends and myself




13.What is the most important thing in life?
I'm a little bit realistic at the moment. So, food and money. The unrealistic is great memories, achievement, music and love.




14.Are you single or attached?
Lone Ranger.. Haha




15. What is your favorite color?
BluelueB GreeneerG




16. What is your wish?
All the joy and health for my family, friends and myself.




17. Have you wondered what will happened afterlife?
Haha... Yea. Like the Old Chinese predicts that either it makes you an emperor or beggar. Haha..




18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
You can forgive but you can't forget.




19. Which do you prefer? Spending more time with Family members or the close/understandable ones?
Family members as they are the ones that understand me the most.




20. 5 people you're gonna tag:
Susu Kimirockz Irynne Cheryl Xavier


Thanks to Jolene for tagging since I've got nothing else to post.

No comments: