Thursday, March 26, 2009

Genius Lim's trophy


A cam whore boredom.

Another holidays that I've not been spending wisely. My precious time was wasted just like that. I'm speechless as I do really have trouble to make things right. I've a habit that I always arrange everything the time before and make a backup plan during the last minute. Ok.. maybe for so long... I've been procrastinating a lot even though I'm in the midst of kicking that bloody habit. I'm very frustrated with starting my assignment and I decided to use my creativity. *sigh*. I didn't manage to revise my subjects and read books that left me wonder what the hell have I been doing all this while.

These few days, I've been outing for no reason which I ended up no lessons learned. Another wasted activity. Yea, been shopping that had increased my wishlist but I had overcame it. No intentions anymore.

A little bit busy with all my tasks where I have neglected everyone's needs. However, it's right for me to put my needs as the priority. So, I have to say sorry if I ever neglected you people. Hardly sit down to do some flashbacks recently. This causes my pimples mushrooming drastically. See, you people are so important to me. Lmao.

The weather is unstable again. Rain or shine is unpredictable. I've got laundries to do and that keep me running up and down to check on my laundries. Apart from that, my vehicle had been sent for repair and 'beautification' for a week and I've trouble to finish all my tasks. It's really inconvenience without a car. Yea, sounded a little bit pampered but blame it on the state's public transport which is time consuming. Yup, they consume a lot of time. Well, to reach Bukit Beruang from Batu Berendam, (through driving car, you can probably reach approximately 20 minutes) you need at least an hour plus. How sickening and freaking time consuming is that! Hence, I rather stay at home and rot till the sun bursts.

He proudly presents his award @ trophy of achievement that he had received from his ex- high school.


I swear that he wasn't sleeping. He was just resting his eyes.

Things had been turning out badly for Genius Lim but it comes with a good news. So, I wish him all the best for the interview session although the pr0bability is kind of low.

Mum and I had ice kacang in Mahkota's food court. The lady in chrage was replaced by someone else that turned the whole dessert rough. Rough as in the shave ice was rough. The previous lady had made it smooth and more fillings. For one reason that I love my ice kacang there was because the gula melaka fragrance tastes genuine. Yea. One reason. Before the new staff came in, it was 2 reasons where the 2nd reason would be there are many atap chis. Who knew the current staff does not stuff in the atap chis and I understand it's expensive. Well, as usual, both of us always share a bowl of that mouth watering ice kacang.

No comments: