Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Arts

Random Pictures that I found absolute soothing...
No hidden agendas in every artworks


Seems like Fairy God Sister blowing her blessings



I love this ad.. fantastic. Condom revolutionary I would say. (Click to enlarge it)


Shit does happen all the time. Come on, detoxification people.


If only lar I can get this apple carved with love


Young painter


I don't know what it means in every way but I'm sure I want a photo like this in my album.


I had an affectionate with cats but that doesn't mean I rare them.


Cuddling with fingers


Genius Lim had an affectionate with Hitler and Hitler died in a miserable way.


This pose taken rocks.


Come here kitty, let mummy hug you !


Blue means serenity


Who don't know how to love?


In the need for love, please dial 1-800-needloveindesperation-444


Make this go on forever.


This masterpiece named Yang Gui Fei.

No comments: