Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Title-less

It was such a distraction for my marketing class today. I never knew one tiny matter can pull me away from concentration. Not only that, I couldn't concentrate well in my dinner after receiving such text from my phone. I don't ask for anything in return. Really. All I want is to make sure he is fine and that's all. I've already restricted myself as I can see something that goes against my way. I can't jump into conclusion yet till I've use my very own senses to see, hear, feel, smell and touch. I just feel like putting the lasso around him and tie him up. Then, throw him a bucket of cold water. Somebody suggested me to add in sulfur inside the cold water. haha...
Whenever I passed by the chocolate aisle in the supermarket, Kinder Bueno kept appearing and it reminded me.
I just hope it's not an avoidance that turns everything back to basic. I wouldn't dare to ask for more and I only wish for peacefulness, calmness, harmony and clarity.
I'll seize every opportunity while I can. Someone please just tell me I'm only hallucinating.

Argh... I'm exhausted from all these classes. Oh, leaving house in the early morning and back in the night. Even worse than working class but they get paid for their OT. Haha...

STPM's results released today. All I know is that my friends did quite good in their examinations. Congratulations.

I enjoyed my serenity this morning while listening to my new songs that I've downloaded recently. All this peacefulness in the morning had soothe me well till I entered the crowds. There is something weird that happens at times, whenever I started to enter the crowds, my heart started to pound faster. I ain't nervous but it's something that I can't take it. It's more likely the hormones are reacting swiftly without any preparations. It's only the crowds that my heart beats faster than usual and I get goosebumps. Haha...


P/S: can anyone just wish me Goodnight just like the movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' to relieve my tensions currently? :)



Was listening to Love Song- Sara Bareilles

No comments: