Sunday, March 1, 2009

I scream for Ice cream

I had just finished my sundae ice- cream while watching Haagen Dazs commercial in YouTube. Not much advertisement from there though but it is worth watching. Like their motto (not really, that's what their ad says) elegant is simplicity. The ad is really amazing and breathtaking.

Okay, I'm craving for ice- cream but something not too sweet. In texture, smooth creaming texture always top the choice. Taste is something that my taste buds are yearning for. Appetizing color to make me drool. That's something I'm looking for my ice- cream.

Now, I proudly presents ice- cream from every ways. So, SCREAM for ICE- CREAM yo~


In the form of art



Ice- cream that leads you to fantasizing

Dirty ice- cream talking



Indirectly expression for ice- cream

Don't get it wrong, it's just a metaphor for ice- cream.

Note for ice- cream man that pisses off their ice- cream fanatics


Post ice- cream consumption


I don't know what to describe but I love the bold colors. (By the way, she's having Ben&Jerry's)



True forms of ice- cream

I bet it's made out of all ice


Yea, it might look a little bit gooey but it's a colorful gooey


Notice the heart



Enjoy those Kodak moments in your memoir










For the 'Enjoy those Kodak moments in your memoir', it's needless for me to describe. I'll let the creative thinking to you people.

No comments: