Monday, March 23, 2009

Bedingfield siblings

Pleasure and soothe is for people like me that always tense up. Yea, they are like my aspirin and big big reliever. Music is my passion. That's what I can think of currently. Good example: I sing while I drive, regardless of any songs and humming will do. Haha... I can't wait for the 50th post under the label of Entertainment.
There are so many copyrights in YouTube where they disabled the embedding request. Now, I can't even find their original video clip. Why so serious? This is insane. I can't find and watch all those clips. Now, I've to find substitutes. Ugh..

Been reminiscing the Bedingfield's siblings. Natasha and Daniel.

Daniel Bedingfield- Wrap my words around you



Natasha Bedingfield- I bruise Easily



For The Simpsons fans. This is their D'oh song. D'oh is Homer's famous quote. haha




There are more from the siblings but those are the songs that I've been listening so far. No intentions on understanding the lyrics. But, the rhytm rocks.

Enjoy!

No comments: