Wednesday, March 11, 2009

poor time management

I've tried my best to avoid last minute jobs but things doesn't seems to follow the way I want. It's due to my poor time management and thank goodness I had dad to help me with my time management.. daddy's girl huh...

I've to take all the blame if I fail all my tasks. I'll face the walls for days and be grounded for months. This is something to warn myself. I deserve it...

Haha... sounds so pathetic. Ah... well, it's true. When one does mistakes, one has to own it up and realizes their mistakes. Then, one should makes changes and never repeats it again. Wee...

So, it's never too late for me to own up my mistakes. Yeah.. I believe in myself. Please give me moral support alright for a better me.





P/s: goodnight like Benjamin Button anyone???


Stay strong woman (referring to myself)

No comments: