Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random people

Wee... I finally got to put my fingerprints on Ken's cammie. NIKON DSLR (what model?) Nice shots from Ken. (You heard me Ken, I want those pictures). Really love those pictures that he had taken for me. My shots were just poorly shot as I can't zoom it well. Nice cammie.

I've got to thank Lengzai for returning my MP3 that I dropped it yesterday in the library. Well, it's my bad for being careless. Thank goodness, he picked it up otherwise I'll probably cry again (just like how my limited edition pendrive got stolen) and forcefully get a new one. On the other hand, I want a new MP3 maybe something durable or bigger memory storage. Still browsing and looking for MP3 or Mp4 and a better earphones.

Bing Hung broke the news that there's an Indian girl got kidnapped in the middle of the night. The police reached the housing area around 2 am. Bing Hung told me that there are 4 mens with parang and allegedly attacked the victim. Peeps, out there, please lock the door no matter you're outside or inside of the house.

During the noon, I went out to have my ice kacang and it was superb and delicious. The fragrance of the gula melaka is genuine. Apparently, what I found out was there were no atap chis in it. Yikes... that's what I'm looking for whenever I had my ice kacang. I had my dessert in Mahkota Parade's food court. The best so far... that's what I've tasted. Thanks to JS and his friends la...Surprisingly, I met a guy name Boey whose aunt is my high school teacher (I've never come across her for the whole life in my high school). Mdm. Lem Boon a.k.a. (we call her) Mrs. Boey, to all the IJC-ans out there, I've met someone related to our teacher.

Anyways, this guy is totally.. I can't even think of a word to describe him. I do really feel like strangling him to make him wake up. He's like a nomad. Moving here and shifting there. At least, that will bring him determination to continue his achievement. He's really got the potential and I do really wish him well. Just hoping that group of his new found friends may help him to improve and he could see what's clearly ahead of him. I can't do anything to intrude as I don't have the rights. It's his privacy and his circle. By the way, he knew all the while and he... I can't read people's mind alright. I'm not Professor X and I've tried caring less but the pain sometimes just get bigger and tougher. That's all and I ain't stupid.

Last night, my old time buddy, Rachel, from high school came and popped up to break the news that she's finally going to Sunway to pursue her studies. It's saddening for me as another good friend of mine is leaving.. 100++ kilometres away from me. She helped me to get through all the hard times in school and all those mischievous things I could least think of was all made by her. She remembers everyone details especially birthdays and she does loves arts and handicrafts a lot. So many sweet memories of hanging out with her during primary and secondary together with Susu. It's my bad also for not casually hanging out with her till I'm missing her. I can't wait to see her for the last time before she left for Sunway. I wish her all the best and good luck in her upcoming days. It's really painful to see each of them leaving by my side. She's leaving soon.

Abud was relieved that the stalker isn't in the class today. He claimed that she is not banking student. Wow... just hope Abud's stalker found him. haha... I can't help but to look at his face that signalling for help. Serves you right! Baha...

I've met up with my buddies and they recalled the conversation that they had with my director. I kept laughing although they felt it's gross and disgusting. I couldn't believe that my director is actually proud to boast it and I've got nothing to say.

1 comment:

Amber said...

what mp3/mp4 brand are you using now?

omg.. mrs boey hahaha.. yeah pn lem boon.. sheesh..