Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stupid golden mouth


Few more hours before heading to campus to watch some Japanese Culture Night.
Now, I'm here stuck due to my friend who had canceled the dinner. To be more precise, 'aeroplaned'.. a word that can only be found in Malaysia. My buddies will be late and I'll have to be there first. SC and BH were back in their hometown. I'm feeling like a stranger to him already which is either good or bad.. no answer.

Lucky thing, mum decided to cancel her dinner to Jasin and cooked laksa as she wants all of us to be in Jasin for dinner. No specific occasions. Just one simple dinner all the way to Jasin and it's cheap. Who knew, dad gonna stop by to Tangkak.. wee... *praying hard*.

I was happy to be Nik's first to influence her to have her mint flavour candy. Perhaps something cooling and hot. So, I had her old time candy 'Kiss Me' blackcurrant flavor. I'm searching for something apple. Skip that. Little did she knew that it was contained with mint and she had brain frozen in her head. I laughed (yea, I'm a lil bit evil even though I knew she couldn't take mint)... Ok..the next day, she kept asking for more 'Kiss Me'. Did she thanked me for making her to fall in love with mint? I couldn't remember. All I know is that she throw her phobia away of mint. I think I've influenced her... WOW.
Well, I just hope I can influence more people.

I've to learn to adapt with different kinds of people that have different kinds of topics. I've to learn on how to open my stupid golden mouth. Now, I know why. Yikes.

No comments: