Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Variety

A song I've heard long time ago but can only recall the singer's name. I just found out yesterday. Something good for me yet I don't know what it means.

Jewel- Standing Still





On Monday, I had finished watching Ben Stiller's collection of DVD. 5 in 1. I'm a big fan of Ben Stiller although I've not finish watching other of his masterpieces yet. I managed to watch 'Meet the Fockers', 'Along Came Polly', 'Tropic Thunder', 'Heartbreak Kid' and 'Starsky and Hutch'. The only thing that I've not finish watching was 'Night in the Museum'. I've also watched 'Dodgeball: The true underdog story' where he plays the villain. Well, funny actor though.
Oh well, I found another talented actor, Hugh Grant. Yup, I found his collections too but it's 2 in 1. Nah, who cares. I'll still get them and watch them to satisfy my brain cells.

- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- About A Boy
- Love Actually
- Bridget Jones Diary
- Notting Hill
- Music and Lyrics

No comments: