Saturday, March 7, 2009

Medusa VS The Satans of Awakening

It's weekend and one of my favorite chore is waking up Genius Lim.
Being the good sister, it is advisable to wake up early when you sleep early. There are many possibles why I kept waking him up.
1) He had extended his sleeping hours
2) I've got nothing else to do
3) Just being jealous and wondering why he gets to sleep for that long.
4) Something interesting to do

So, here's how it goes...

STEP 1:
Get yourself prepared in the mood for being the murderer of sleepers.

STEP 2:
Move yourself to the room of your choice that fills with sleepers.

STEP 3:
Spot on the victim of the day or your choice

STEP 4:
Get some tools on the spot which is effective. You can also prepare it earlier (somewhere before STEP 2), like the classic ones such as huge alarm clocks, a pail of cold water and tools that bring enough annoyance. It's advisable to get creative.

STEP 5:
Shove yourself on to the victim and laugh at their reactions on their faces.

STEP 6 (pay attention, this is important or you might hold the consequences):
RUN murderer RUN!

See that, quick and easy simple steps to start your weekends. You are able to do it on anyone with any style you like. So far, I've tried... putting horrible songs, pinching, throwing more pillows, shouting at their ears and many more. Like I've said... get creative and you'll definitely have the 'time' of your life.
By the way, if you either fail any of those steps from STEP 3 till STEP 5, I advise you to skip it to STEP 6.

Yea, I've been the victim before and it's usually in the noon. What can I say, revenge is sweet. I rarely do it on Cutie Lim as he always win (he wakes up early of course). It's Genius Lim! Therefore, they regard me as Medusa and I denote them as Satans of Awakening. Have fun!


Genius Lim



VS



'Medusa'



Location


The victory of awakening



The smile of victory (heck those pimples!)


I WON !!!

No comments: